Managing-Spaghetti.com is a satire (fake) news site about the culture at any big company – this means that all the stories are for entertainment purposes and are not true.
Managing-Spaghetti.com accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of this information – it is all made up and is not accurate.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IT SETS OUT THE TERMS UNDER WHICH Managing-Spaghetti.com OFFERS YOU USE OF ITS WEBSITE BY USING THE SERVICES ON THE SITE YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THAT THEY SHALL APPLY TO YOUR USE. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THEM, PLEASE LEAVE THIS WEBSITE.
What we need from you
To use our website, we need you to agree to these terms and conditions, and any additional terms and conditions which shall apply to your use of Managing-Spaghetti.com.
When using Managing-Spaghetti.com you agree:
- not to do anything which will or might damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or impair the functionality of the material available on the site;
- not to post, distribute or otherwise upload any defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or otherwise unlawful or objectionable material or information or send any chain letters, junk mail, ‘spamming’ material or any other form of bulk communication;
- not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including individuals’ privacy rights; not to make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent orders, bookings or request for services;
- not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the sites or any private or member account areas on the sites;
- not do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or interfere with any intellectual property rights of Managing-Spaghetti.com. Also, not to do anything that is otherwise unlawful or which may cause any liability for us.
If you send us or post any material or other information to Managing-Spaghetti.com you agree Managing-Spaghetti.com will not treat this information as confidential and we will be free to keep and republish this information and reuse it as we see fit. You agree to give up your rights to be identified as the author of this information and to object to any use of this information by us.
Why you need to stick to these terms and conditions
If we consider that you have breached any of these terms and conditions or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct when using the Managing-Spaghetti.com website we reserve the right to:
- delete any material or content which you may have posted without notice to you;
- take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting your access) to prevent you from using Managing-Spaghetti.com.
- If your conduct on or use of Managing-Spaghetti.com causes us loss, damage or other costs, you shall be responsible for reimbursing these costs.
Our promise to you
Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your legal rights as a consumer.
It’s important to note that using the Internet does have its dangers. We take reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, but we can’t be held responsible for:
- the security of Managing-Spaghetti.com
- for any damage, loss of, or corruption of any data, information or material or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property
- breach of security by hackers as a result of your use of Managing-Spaghetti.com
- We are not responsible for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or revenue, or loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of or failure to use Managing-Spaghetti.com. This includes any information, products or services obtained through or any contract entered into via Managing-Spaghetti.com.
Got a complaint? Here are your legal rights
Your use of Managing-Spaghetti.com and these terms and conditions, is subject to the laws of England & Wales and we reserve the right to bring proceedings to the Courts of the country of your location.
If you are at all dissatisfied with any aspect of the Managing-Spaghetti.com site then please contact editor (at) Managing-Spaghetti.com. If you have any complaints about the products or services that you receive from using the site, then please tell them! If you want to contact us about anything then please click here to visit the Contact Us section.